Thursday, October 12, 2006

I am back from my vacation

Just arrived back home from a wonderful and amazing vacation in Germany with my family. We had such a blast and the good bye was soooo hard! I about cried my eyes out... still trying to adjust, trying to get over the time difference, busy unpacking, ....
I will respond to emails and phone calls the next couple of days. Hang in there.
I will also do a make and take at Scrapbook Corners this coming Sunday from 1 p.m. - 3 p.m. for QuicKutz and for Scrapbook Corners first anniversary. If you have time, please stop by and say hi. Fun projects and prizes to win.
Hugs, Syb
More about my trip home (Germany, Berlin, Istanbul) soon!
MOM & DAD if you read this - WE MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah!! you are home! oh how i have missed you!

Anonymous said...

WELCOME BACK!!! Not even moments back and you've hit the ground running! I have no idea where scrapbook corners is at. Hopefully if it's not to far I can make it down to see you in action!

Glad your home safe :)
Marjorie

(btw: it won't let me sign in and post because I've upgraded to the Beta Blog thing.)

Anonymous said...

welcome back girlie!!!

Unknown said...

Welcome Back Syb! I hope your doing well!!

Anonymous said...

Willkommen daheim!
Hab oft an Dich gedacht in den drei Wochen,in denen Du DAHEIM warst...Ihr haqttet sicher eine wunderschoene Zeit mit Deiner Familie!
Bin aber froh,dass Du wieder im Lande bist!
Hugs,

Assi

Anonymous said...

Liebe Bille,
ich habe Deinen kOMMENTAR gelesen und muß sagen, Ihr fehlt uns auch ganz arg - der Urlaub mit Euch war wunderschön.
Viele Grüsse und alles Gute
MOM