Friday, April 28, 2006

Letting the cat out of the bag!

I am so excited!!!!! I was asked to join the SEI Design Team! What I am most excited about is that my sweet friend Tasha is on the team and that I will be working with her!! YEAH!!! She is sooo dang talented but above all she is the sweetest, funniest girl and one of my dearest friends!!!! I can't wait to get those beautiful papers, embellishments and other goodies and start creating!!! SEI ROCKS!!!*
And sorry Assi, No little Jer or Syb is on it's way! Not yet at least! I hope I didn't crush your world ;) LOL! <<<-- heheh, you know what I mean sweet jelly bean!!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Syb!!! You ROCK!

-wendy

Anonymous said...

CONGRATU-FREAKING-Lations!!! You so totally rock my world. I knew you'd be famous...so now I can say, "I knew her when..."

_Kine said...

I'm so happy for you! This is so awesome! SEI has really wonderful papers. You'll do an excellent job with the prodoct!
-kine

Martha Bravo said...

WOW! Syb! this is your year! I am so happy for you! I know that SEI rocks but you rock way more!
Congrats! I am really very excited for all the good things that are going on in your life! I am waitign too for little Jer or Syb!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to work with you on the team!!! :D

Anonymous said...

I spelled MY name WRONG!!!
LOL

Anonymous said...

OH.MY.GOD.!!!
SYB,I am so happy and excited for you and sooooooooo proud of you!!
I always knew that you are so freaking taleneted and it was only a matter of time until the rest of the scrapbooking world caught on to that,and they finally did! I can't tell you how proud I am of you!!
Love you!

Assi

P.S.: Still waiting for news about the Nachwuchs,LOL!

Unknown said...

OMG SYB CONGRATULATIONS!!! Did you know this when I talked to you last week! I can't believe how good you are at keeping secrets! CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN I am so proud of you!

Megan R said...

Wow Syb! That is awesome! I hope you are entering CK Hall of Fame of MM masters or something! You are sizzling right now.

Juls said...

You are SO amazing Syb! That's awesome!! Congratulations and I can't wait to see your amazing work!

Faye said...

Wow Syb that is terrific. Congratulations. You know, I think you are one of the BEST scrappers around so well deserved to you. Huge pat on the back and I can't wait to see your creations.

Anonymous said...

Huge congrats, Syb! You so deserve it!