Monday, April 03, 2006

Want to come with me to Scotland


The new destination is uploaded at Scrapsahoy. Check out all the amazing stuff the crew has created! This months destination was Scotland and the technique was plaid!
Here is a sneak peak of one of my layouts. I took the photo at the QK DT retreat in Utah just 2 weeks ago. When I had it on my pc screen, I was literally "drooling" over all the pink and black squeeze tools and couldn't wait to create a layout with it!
*
Other than that... got two requests from ST for two layouts for the Embellish It book! So excited, as one of them is of my dh! I am going to have a photo of my "baby" in print! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all your new work,Syb!
I s ST Scrapbook Trends? Congratulations on two more publications! When will we be able to see them?
Btw,I switched my T-Mobile to pre-paid,so I only have 1000 minutes for the next year,LOL.It's so much cheaper!!

Hugs,

Assi

Martha Bravo said...

Congrats on the Call Syb! and I LOVE this LO I miss you too! need to talk to you about how does the QK stamping thing works!

Anonymous said...

I thought I lost the link to you blog.... I about cried! lol It was moved to another crazy folder. who knows!!
Can I just say that I am freaking out over this layout?!!! The colors are stunning! and the stitching is fantastic!!! I LOVE seeing your layouts!

Unknown said...

I love the layout Syb! Your still my IDOL!!!!
hugs

bucket

Celia said...

HUGE congrats on the ST book!!! NOT surprised chica- your stuff rocks! ;)