Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Not afraid to post some goofy photos :)



Yeap, that is me on Easter Sunday. We went over to Jer's dad's place in Whittier and before dinner we went to Llama land where the lama was so in "love" with me that he came up to me and wanted to "kiss" me. Well... and as you see, Jer pressed that shutter release just in time to catch my goofy reaction and face... I can see a layout coming with title... a picture speaks a thousand words!
*
Sorry I haven't updated this blog in forever. I actually wrote a long post on Friday but once I clicked "publish post" the entire thing was gone and by than I was not in the mood to write everything again... hence I stepped away from the PC and waited a few days....
*
Just wanted to let you know that they new Sunshine Kit is available at the Quickutz site. Love the intro... it's so fun and too stinking cute! If you have time to browse, go and check it out...The blue card that appears is mine and I am so stinking excited to see it in the intro :)
*
Other than that... Lamas are nothing to be scared off, even though that photo might give you the impression. We had a blast and I took a ton of great family photos.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week everyone!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! The flash for the new Sunshine line at QK is hysterical!!! I laughed harder as it went on. too funny! Loved your stuff on their site. :) you are soo good with their tools. :D oh and the llama....I won't let you live that down. rotflol
pucker up buttercup!
:)

_Kine said...

Up until now I thought lamas were kind of scary, but this one is just really cute! What a cool shot!
*hugs*
kine

Unknown said...

OMG Syb what a great picture! How are you? So are you cooking yet? :-) I sent you an email... check your mail.

-bucket

Martha Bravo said...

Syb that pciture is adorable! I can't wait to see that LO! I've never had an up cose and personal encounter with a llama but as your face say it is not a pleasent experience I had one with a camel once! Maybe he fell in love with your red hair!

Martha Bravo said...

I forgot to say I love the sunshine intro! it is so funny, it reminded me of the willy wonka movie! and that card is excellent.

Celia said...

ROFL!!!! That pic is too funny! Is that your new boyfriend? ;)

Anonymous said...

hilarious. that's the syb i know and love!