Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Update...

just a very quick one, as I am head over heals in QK deadlines for CHA stuff.
* Got an executive physical the other day. I have never done anything like that, so it was an interesting experience. Got the regular blood test, a hearing test which was really awkward (had to sit in this little bunker and press a botton each time I heard a peep over the headphone), eye test, resting ekg, breathing test and one on one for nearly an hour with the doc. I am curious to find out the results for my blood work and secretly hope that my thyroid is showing what I have been feeling for the longest time = tired, worn out and zero energy. After a long talk with the doc he said that most of my symptoms indicate that my thyroid is underactive and since I have been borderline for a long time, he is curious to see the result of the blood work too. I will keep you posted
* I am working on a tons of projects for QK for CHA. My desk is literally burried in paper, dies, glue, etc. Just taking a quick internet break to re-fresh my mojo
* The SEI website has been updated. If you haven't had the chance to take a peak - go and check it out!
* Disneyland was a blast! Jer and I met up with Kristin and her family and we had a ball. I will post some pics once all my deadline are met - I promise
* Finally talked to my friend Assi again - girlie - I missed you to pieces!!!
* And Jer got his license plates. I can't believe his "new" car is not new anymore. He doesn't want to put on the license plate and I had to grin when he responded "what, they are here already". YES HONEY, and remember the next NEW CAR is mine ;)
GOtta run, still tons of work to do
HUGS EVERYONE!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Syb,I missed you,too! We need to keep the phone calls on a failry regular basis! I am so proud of all your accomplishments and can't wait to see more of your beautiful work!

Love you!

Assi

Anonymous said...

so, do I get to see you at CHA??? :)

Anonymous said...

How are your projects coming along? I forgot to call Tuesday night. Andy came home early from class and we all had to celebrate! He is done with school! (until he starts his MBA. lolol)

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I am regular visitor of this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]Plenty of useful information on sybillemoen.blogspot.com. Do you pay attention towards your health?. In plain english I must warn you that, you are not serious about your health. Research shows that almost 80% of all United States grownups are either chubby or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Therefore if you're one of these individuals, you're not alone. Its true that we all can't be like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and have sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is really not as tough as you think. Some improvement in of daily activity can help us in losing weight quickly.

About me: I am blogger of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under difficult training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for quick weight loss.