Thursday, June 22, 2006

Awwww... vegging on the coach ;)

feels quite good after scrapping the entire weekend to get my projects done to ship them out on Monday. YES< I made it. They are off. THe whole stack of about 25 projects. The beginning was a blast and as time progressed my spirits stayed up high, but the last few ones dragged on and the last one was basically to get the baby done and out the door ;)
*
Exciting stuff coming up. I got tickets for the Getty Villa on Saturday night. Jer and I are going and I am so stinking excited. I have been wanting to see it since I first heard that they are remodeling the Villa on the hill across the Getty and I was lucky to get tickets from a coworker today who couldn't go. Can't hardly wait!!!
*
So apparently my thyroid is ok (so why the heck am I always tired, exhausted, feel drained and why are those pounds not coming off?) I give up - seriously! Doctors, is all I can say! I am still waiting for my full report, but got the call a few days ago and learned that my good cholesterol is too low. Now how is that for a change? I know that the bad one is not supposed to be too high but have honestly never heard about the good cholesterol being too low, so now I am curious to see what that means. More waiting... doctors... yikes! Just tells me once again that what I have known all along wasn't so wrong... that they are worth cr---!
*
Jer is working on Saturday and I will be doing a little field trip to the 7 Gypsies warehouse sale -> 70% off, can't beat that one. So I am looking forward to a little shopping spreed
*
CHA - I still haven't made up my mind if I should go or not! Tasha if you read this, kick me in the butt and let's just go! As things are looking I will be in Germany when Memory Trends takes place in October and I really want to go to one show and see the booths for SEI and QuicKutz and of course all the other vendors.
*
Still surfing the web on best flights for Sept/Oct. trip to GERMANY. Yes, we are finally going. AFter not having been home in nearly 2 1/2 years, it's about "freaking" time, huh! I can't wait to see my family and my two little nieces! I will need to stock up on photo memory cards as I probably can't stop taking my camera away from my eye. ;)
*
Other than that... life is good ;)
Hugs everyone!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! I think you have been tired lately because you have been so busy. I need a nap after reading that last post. lolol
Congrats on the trip to Germany! That is so exciting. :)
I can't wait to see some of your creations using the new Quickutz stuff! You are so creative with their product.
CHA - you know you want to go.... We should just do a Thelma and Louise trip. lolol

_Kine said...

How exciting that you finally get to go home and visit your family :)

Anonymous said...

Bille!!!!super,dass du endlich wieder mal heimfliegst!! Allerdings schade,dass wir nicht zur selben Zeit in Nbg sein werden.Dan und ich fliegen ja erst im Dezember!
Ich bin voll neidisch,dass Du zu dem 7 Gypsies warehouse sale gehen konntest! Was hast Du denn alles ergattert? Fotos,bitte :-)
Und Du MUSST unbedingt zur CHA gehen,dass ist so ne once in a lifetime opportunity,die kannst Du nicht sausen lassen!!!Du kannst doch die images von Deiner Karte immer wieder auf CD brennen lassen,dann bruachst Du Dir nicht staendig neue media cards zu kaufen.
Meld Dich mal wieder,I miss you!!
Bussi,

Assi

Faye said...

You are a busy girl for sure. I just had a bit of a check with my Dr and he said that I was producing too much Insulin and that's why it is harder to lose weight. Might be worth checking out. You should be in Germany now, lots of excitement there for sure. I was picking Germany & Argentina for the final but now they play this weekend in a quarter final. Should be a great game.

Martha Bravo said...

I hope they find soon that you only need some vitamins! anyways take care and take it easy. I think you should go to CHA definatelly you have to go and see all your work and talent up in the booths.
As for the Germany trip I am so happy that you are going home to visit your family.