Sunday, August 06, 2006

Scrap'n support - I am raising funds for breast cancer - Thanks for your support

As most of you may know, I am an avid scrapbooker. Scrapbook Safari is hosting a 24-Hour Scrapbook Marathon to be held on September 9 - 10, 2006 at the Westfield Promenade Mall in Woodland Hills. In addition to my registration fee, I've committed to raising at least $500.00 for Pink-Link. Pink-Link provides an online support resource for women affected by breast cancer. The money I raise will be going towards supporting women who are being treated right now for breast cancer. You can check out their website by going to pink-link

If you would like to help me in my endeavor, you may mail me a check payable to Pink-Linke (federal tax ID # 20-2884742) or you may donate securely online by visiting my fundraising website first giving sybille

Thank you so much for your support. If you have time on September 9th, please stop by the Westfield Promenade Mall in Woodland Hills and say "hi".

THANKS so much, Sybille

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Syb what a great cause! Hey how about joining Team in Training with me? You can do a 1/2 marathon and you can walk it. So easy! It's only 13.1 miles :-)~
I hope your doing great! I know you will meet your goal your a great person doing a great thing.

-bucket