Sunday, August 13, 2006

Our "His/Her" office/studio - update with pics

So here we go... this is the transformed scrapbook studio/his/her office space. Jer and I both got a corner desk and it's been working awesome. I was a little scared that I would not be able to work in this area with all my sb stuff, but I just love it! The hutch is perfect and holds so much of my quick to reach items and I have finally managed to scrap and clean up afterwards. NOW that is a FIRST :)I got my laptop in reach for journaling, my sewing machine is right next to me and I got a pretty big work area, so all is good. And Jer loves it too! He is doing his term papers for school while I work on sb assignments and its been awesome to have him in the same room with me!

HIS Area:


HER Area:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is just too cute! I love your new work spaces!! That furniture is amazing!! Lucky girl! ;)

Marjorie said...

Looks very nice... organized - very cool.

Jojo* said...

luv your studio Syb! Looks great!

Jojo