Sunday, March 12, 2006

The countdown is on

... ONLY 3 1/2 more days and I will be leaving for Utah for our QuicKutz retreat. I finally finished all my 24 class kits today :) The are all nice and neatly on the floor. (I should take a photo, huh?). I am getting excited to meet the design team and the QuicKutz employees. We all will be flying in on Thursday between 4 - 5 p.m. and staying until Sunday late afternoon. I haven't seen the final program yet, but from what we heard about last year it's going to be a lot of fun. We will be touring the plant, meeting everyone, have focus groups and each of us teaches a class. My roomie is Jamie and I am excited to meet her and the rest of the group. Alhtough I have been going back and forth the last few weeks between excitement and nervousness, I am finally at the point where I am just looking forward to this! 4 days of fun! 4 days to meet and hang out! Days filled with creating, meetings, idea brainstorming sessions, shoppings and photoshots. Dang, I am one lucky gal!!!!! I have never been to Utah, so I am really looking forward to it! And I really can use this little get away ;)
I will report back with photos next week and maybe give a little sneak peak of the class kit later this week ;)
Hugs everyone! Have a great weekend and be good!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! Syb!!! Can't wait to meet you in person!!! I am still working on the kits! UGH! Hopefully I will be done today! Sooooo excited!

Anonymous said...

Have fun,Syb,and say HI to Sam from me :-)
Take lots of pictures,too!

Assi

Martha Bravo said...

I hope you have fun Syb! enjoy every minute of it and take care!

yezenia said...

Oh wow, how exciting! I didn't know you were doing stuff for QK!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://bloumckf.com/ogwm/spow.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ollmubww.com/nqsb/lxyv.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://bloumckf.com/ogwm/spow.html | http://pbxirobn.com/txds/dhwm.html