Friday, March 10, 2006

Friday nights with my friends...

are the BEST!!!! I am getting ready to head over to Ang's house tonight to meet with her and Margarita to scrapbook and precelebrate Ang's birthday! Wooohooooo I can't wait!!!! My XXL is packed, I am pretty much ready to go and I decided I will CREATE something just for myself tonight ;) We'll be ordering in some food and not sure what else we are all up too, but I tell you, we are known for late night field trips ~ grin!! .... let the Party BEGIN!!!
*
Thank you all for your comments and emails!!! My dad is doing a little better from what my mom emailed me! Still in pain and on the road to recovery but a little better each day!!! Thinking of you and sending you hugs dad!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Syb, hab eben erst deine message gelesen ueber deinen dad.ich hoffe,es geht ihm besser und die schmerzen lassen nach! ich kann dir nachfuehlen,wie schwer es fuer dich ist,so weit von deinem dad weg zu sein,vor allem in dieser situation!
ich denk an dich und deinen dad und hoffe,dass es ihm bald besser geht!
hugs!!!

love,assi

Megan R said...

Hope you had a great night! Can you get Ang to email me her blog link, she said she has one now, but I don't know what it is!!