Friday, March 31, 2006

What's up?

Sorry, I have been soooo busy the past two weeks that I haven't updated my blog at all.
* work - a lot has happened, can't really go into details, but the unexpected has happened and one of my co-workers was laid off. Now, for a city job, that is NOT common...
* sb stuff - have been working my tail off with QK projects and will need to do some assignments for the new SA destination today
* Meeting with Inken - my girl today. We will be scrapping YEAH!!! It's so nice to scrap in company again.. the past week I wasn't able to as I had to work on projects with not released QK goodies
* Heading over to Scrapbook Oasis tomorrow for 2 classes with Elsie. Totally looking forward to meeting her and seeing the class projects! Her pages are all so fun and colorful!
* My studio has transformed once again in a big old mess. Why, oh why can't I keep it clean? I so envy scrappers who can scrap and have a neat, clean room. When I create everything flies left and right... YIKES. Definitely need to work on that.
Other than that, not too much has happened in my little world... I survived my first "Scrapping Mid Life" crisis - you know when you feel like you never, ever want to touch anything scrapbook related again. Well, it only took one good night of sleep to get me out of that funk ~ smile!
Have a great weekend everyone! HUGS!!!

2 comments:

Celia said...

Miss you girl!!! :(

Faye said...

So much going on for you Syb, I'm glad you are keeping your head above water. I'm so jelly of the Elsie class, what did you do? I'm not sure who could teach you anything your style is so great already. :-)