Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Prayers needed!

If you believe in positive and healing prayers, please include my dad in your prayers. He had a total knee replacement operation this morning and is still in intensive care. My thoughts are with him... I wish I could be there right now in person to give him support and hope for a speedy recovery, but since I am here, I am calling on everyone who believes in healting prayers. Please, please include him - to a speedy and full recovery Dad! Love you and you are in my thoughts, prayers and in my mind - all the time!
Hugs, Syb

6 comments:

Martha Bravo said...

Oh Syb, all my prayers and thoughts are with you and your Dad right now. I know it is hard to be away, hang in there and please let me know if you need something.
Take care

Anonymous said...

hey girl - We'll be praying for your dad's full recovery, you guys and everyone helping him. hugs, sweetie!!!

had enough said...

My prayers are with you Syb, I will also ask some of the people at work who have prayer groups at thier respective church to Pray for him. Prayer works!

Anonymous said...

Syb! I hope for a speedy recovery for your Dad! Hope all went well! Less than a week now until we get to meet! YAY! Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Saying some prayers for your Dad. Being far away from family is tough in situations like this. Hang in there!!

yezenia said...

Your dad is in my prayers Syb. I know how scary this must be for you. Hugs...