Friday, July 07, 2006

I am still alive ;)

My poor NEGLECTED blog! Sorry I haven't updated in forever! Jer and I spent an awesome long weekend together and it's just been nice to enjoy instead of having to capture everything in words and pics, KWIM?

We got a new dining room table and chairs. I am so stinking excited. On top of it from my VERY FAVORITE company Pottery Barn!!!! We looked everywhere... at Pier One, CostPlus, Identity Craft, etc., but we either didn't like the quality or something else wasn't right. We finally decided to check out Pottery Barn - to be honest with not too much hope to actually purchase something there. They do have the BEST furniture, but their prices are always outrages. So we got LUCKY! Their tables and chairs were half off and the table I have been eyeing for nearly 3 years was part of the sale! So here we go... the pictures don't really show the actual table as we got it in antique white, but PB doesn't have it in white on their site anymore... so just picture the table in white - same white as the chair in the back! We should get the table this weekend and OUT goes the Old Ikea stuff! Doing the little happy dance over here!!!!
Table (picture it in antique white):


Chairs (without arm rest - can't stand those and in the antique white in the back):


*
Other than that I got my report from my physical - and it looks like I am as alive as alive can be! A few minor things here and there but nothing that indicated that my last hour is ticking! So that was GOOD. VERY GOOD, as I hate doctors and I always feel like they giving you some sort of bad news as soon as you step in their offices. I guess there really is nothing in the way of trying to have a baby NOW... No more excuses, no more pushing it off, no more anything other than some sort of fear if you know what I mean. But I am unfortunately not getting any younger, so we'll probably take the plunge and start trying ... (did you drop of the chair yet LOL)
*
I also feel in love with those albums!!!


They come in all sorts of cool colors... I couldn't resist the orange and lime green :)
At the beginning I just liked them because of the pretty colors - typical woman, huh? But once I bought one, I started playing around a little and I can totally transform these in awesome cool scrapbooks. I bought 3 and one will be for our Wedding. One theme I have always been too scared to scrapbook so far but I think with this formate it's totally going to work. See, I will print the photos a little bit smaller and scrapbook and journal around and than put them in the pretty page protectors. I started one album and it looks awesome and works really well....
*
I decided I am not going to CHA! I am still a little bummed but just don't feel I can justify the flight, hotel, etc. right now and besides the big wintershow will be in Anaheim so I will have to sneak away from work and budget time in January and just go!
*
We watched "The devil wears Prada" last weekend and boy oh boy!


You gotta see this one. It's hysterical! I couldn't stop laughing!
*
Went down to Mira Mesa on Saturday to do a Make & Take at one of the Memory Stores and ran into Maggie from the Burbank store. So fun! The store had just reopened again and is now called Paperzone/Memories. Awesome new store design and cool paper products.
*
Off to UPS to ship some stuff to QK. Gotta run. Have a great weekend everyone.
Syb

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh.My.God.
Syb is going to be a Mom!!!!
Okay,I had to laugh at the not-so-subtle segue from TTC to the new album that you bought.Tell me more about it.The album,I mean,lol.Who makes it,and why is it different? I can't tell from the picture.
Congrats on your new dining room table and chairs.
Dan and I are going to IKEA next month with some friends,and I am hoping to get a new entertainment center..maybe more...
Did you get the tickets yet for your trip to Germany?
Hugs!


Assi

Unknown said...

A baby? Did I read that right? I think you would make a beautiful mom. So now I know what you will doing if your not blogging :-). Crossing my fingers you won't have to 'try' to hard to get pregnant, nah wait try hard and have fun. :-)
-bucket