Sunday, July 09, 2006

Can someone please turn it down a little???

It's almost 5 p.m. and it's 105 degree fahrenheit (40 degree celcius). I have taken 2 showers and am ready to take number 3. The only problem is that once I get out of the shower I am refreshed for about 2 seconds before the heat wave hits me again... and the thermometer is in the only room in the house where we have our portable A/C unit! CAN SOMEONE please, please, please turn it down a little???







Right now I can hardly wait for winter to come! NO FUN AT ALL!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is INSANE!!! Has it cooled off a bit since you posted? I can't get over that - 105!! ack! You guys need to move to CO! lol

Marjorie said...

I wish I could magically make it cool... this weather is crazy and completely sux. Melting over here too.... I feel your pain. :)