Tuesday, July 25, 2006

WHAT's up???

I have been missing in action again! I know, I know... I am becoming the worlds worst blogger these days. Forgive me - but life is in full action and I just didn't have time to check in.
So what have we been up to?
* We are trying to survive the HEAT. Last weekend we had temperatures up to 122 degree (nearly 50 celsius). It literally felt like we are getting roasted on a BBQ just setting foot outside the door and well, inside, it wasn't much better. I was tempted to say "Forgo the new roof and let's get an A/C unit in here, but than my logical/analytical side took the better part and said "NO". Gotta love or HATE that logic, huh? Well, good news, after our first roofing contractor fell through we found another one who will do the roof for 3/4 of the price that we were quoted everywhere else. So I guess there is justice after all ;)
* Jer and I are planning to get away for our 8 year anniversary next weekend. We will be driving up North to go Wild Water Rafting and I can hardly wait. Something I have always wanted to do, but have never had the chance to ;)
... ok, gotta run... more tomorrow... unexpected visitor...

No comments: