Sunday, July 31, 2005

I don't like back pain!

Yikes, still not feeling much better. I was back to work on Thursday for half a day but stayed home on Friday again. Each time I walk I feel like I have aged 50 years. It's back to work starting on Monday. I hope I hear soon from the physical therapy and can get started as I really, really want to get rid of this "darn" pain!!!

The temperatures are still around 100. It's pretty unbarable without A/C. I can't wait for fall to come :)
A/C is definitely the next project on the list! The backyard will have to wait!!!!

Not much going on in my little world... I have been reading a lot this past week and have rested as doctor suggested... so a lot of relaxation but not really anything exciting going on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That stinks that your back is still hurting. I'm sorry, girl!
Hugs! Take it easy. Maybe I need to tell Jer to rub your feet and serve you dinner in bed?!! lol

Anonymous said...

Surprise!! It's Nas.. MISS YA!!! SO sorry your back is on the fritz... and my goodness I am here in NY also trying to deal with the unbearable heat AND humidity without A/C! OH the horror!