Monday, August 01, 2005

Awwww.... I am feeling the love...

THANK YOU ALL FOR your wonderful emails, comments and concerns about my back!!!! I am feeling the love (feels like a gigantic hug and it feels so good) so THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM of my HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That in itself already make me feel so much better!!!! Thank YOU!!! {...said the old hunched over white haired witch from Hansel & Gretel alas Syb LOL}

I am dreaming of one of these right now.... {from the backstore}
BloggerBot
Doesn't it look just so "Yummy"??? Oh I would just die for one right now... well to me it looks like pure back heaven right now.

10 more minutes until the big finale for "Hells Kitchen". I am a sucker for those reality shows. Sad to see that Elsie is gone as I was keeping my fingers crossed for her but hoping highly for Ralph to get the key for his restaurant tonight!!! We'll see....

So who is watching Big Brother?? ... as I said, I am a sucker for TV right now! {thanks to my back I am updated on all the shows I haven't watched in ages} Just gotta see the good side of it, huh? Kinda hoping that Chanelle and Kasar (spelling, forgive me I am high on pain meds :) are making it to the end!!!

... more tomorrow with the final plans for the kitchen! Of course, the min. before we ordered I changed the cabinet color! If we are lucky, we should be getting a call from the installers any day now!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Syb, ich hab am montag frei,ruf mich doch mal an,okay? i miss talking to you sooo much!

hoffentlich sind deine rueckenschmerzen inzwischen weg!!!
love ya,

hugs,

assi