Friday, July 01, 2005

Pottery Barn - I can "just" see this in my scrapping room


BloggerBot

Awe... looking at this makes me want to go and order it right away. I have been peaking at this for a few months now... and I can "just" picture it in my scrapping room. The color would be perfect ....

We are finally back online... the last couple of days have been more or less a hit and miss... since we have the laptop our DSL has been crazy... each time we turned the PC on it went directly to a black screen... DH was wonderful! I don't think I would have been able to figure it all out, but once we de-installed the DSL, things started to run more smoothly... so I am finally back... keeping those fingers and toes (yes toes) crossed that it stays that way...

I got 2 emails yesterday... one from Scrapbook Trends for a layout and one for Paper Trends for a gift idea! It's so nice to open up the email and find these in my inbox!! Just had to share my excitement!

Forth of July weekend: Planning to:
BBQ
Movies
Relax
Maybe take a little trip to the beach
and just have a blast! 3 days to kick back and enjoy!
Happy 4th of July!!!! Enjoy!!!

No comments: