Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Quick update

I am back :) We had a few computer issues the past few days and our DSL was not up and running.... so just a quick update as I have a pile of emails to go through:

1) Lowe's was out to measure the kitchen on Thursday. We only have to make a few minor changes to our kitchen design.

2) We had an appointment scheduled to order the cabinets today. Jer and I were at Lowe's and I picked up a chainsaw joking around "KILL ME NOW OR KILL ME LATER" ... (I wish I had my camera with me!!!). Well it turned out that the measurements were not yet with the design department, so my fear and stress level of dropping this much money at onces was normal again once we learned we had to come back. LOL! Most people would probably have a little fit, but guess what I felt a little bit of relief. Silly me, as we really want to move forward with the kitchen... eating out is getting old and all I am longing for is to have my kitchen back. Ahhhh, a few more days to rethink the cabinet style and color... I am going back and forth!

3) I got a new PC at work yesterday and was able to leave one hour early. Lucky me, huh? The ISD people came at 3 p.m. and since the installation took one hour and I am leaving at four anyways, I got to leave early. That and coming in this morning and having a little "race" machine on my desk really made my day! I just love new and upgraded "technology stuff". (guess a little someting I inherited ...)

4) Stamp convention - the countdown is on... only 1 1/2 more weeks to go! Can't wait!!!!

5) Time to run and take care of a few things! More later!

No comments: