Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I love my new QuicKutz

I have been having my eyes on a QuicKutz for some time now...
I really, really had my heart set on one of the new squeeze tools and when I saw the studio font and the punctuation set, I couldn't help and knew I had to have one. The only problem was the $$ part. How could I possibly right before xmas justify a purchase like that?
Last week my LSS had 20% of everything in the store... I broke down! I now longer was able to resist and I am now the new proud owner of a black squeeze tool and the studio font! I think I haven't been as excited about a scrapbook purchase as I am with this tool. I can't stop using it, I love it, and I am anxiously awaiting my punctuation set (preordered) in the mail! Take a peak... aren't these just to die for??


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lucky dog! I was eyeing that up at Archiver's Friday night and thinking of you! lol
Cant' wait to see what you do with your fun new tool. :D

Anonymous said...

ooh... so lucky! can't wait to see your work with it!

Martha Bravo said...

Lucky girl! that font is great! another thing for my Santa's list! enjoy it!!

Faye said...

Oooohhh I love those brackets and puncutation and all the rest of it. I have a Sizzix, I wonder if they will come out with it. I hope so. I look forward to your creations.