Sunday, November 20, 2005

Update..

I have totally neglected this blog lately and you know what....
I DON'T feel guilty one bit!
Life is crazy as it is... With the holidays coming up, I am simply having my focus on other things:
Preparing for Thanksgiving
Getting my kitchen finally done (It's done and I only need to do the clean sweep and move everything back in - photos will follow once I did the clean sweep)
Finished our kitchen yesterday (chaulking the baseboards, moldings, patching a few spots on the wall and touch up paint) - It felt so darn good to have that paint brush back in my hands... and I am finally ready to tackle the last room that needs remodeling
Preparing and enjoying the holidays
Baking xmas cookies
Sitting in front of the fireplace just sipping a cup of tea and watching xmas movies
Spending time with friends scrapbooking
And finally finding time to read again... I miss sitting down with a good book and completely loosing track of time and place...

Just wanted to popp in and wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving. I will post pics of the kitchen once I am done moving in. But I am going to take it easy, at my pace and enjoy the process.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can't wait to see your totally done kitchen!! your holidays plans sound like so much fun! missin you girly

Anonymous said...

I have missed you, my friend!
Look at all the stuff you have gotten done. I am jealous! You plans sound wonderful - love old Christmas movies, fireplaces and tea. :) That is the best combo!
Can't wait to see those pictures of the kitchen!! horray!!

Anonymous said...

OK. So i realized that I can't spell my name. lol

Megan R said...

Can't wait to see the new kichen all done! Its a busy time of year, I can't even decide what to update my blog with, so you are one step ahead of me :o)
Happy thanksgiving!