Thursday, January 19, 2006

Busy, busy, busy....

January and February are the busiest times of the year for me at work!!! = Operating budget time. The budget drags on until the beginning of summer until Council adopts it and than changes are made based on decisions taken. Once we submit our budget proposal the work load slows down and we just made edits to our proposal ... but right now it's insanely busy at work.

To be honest, I am bummed that this is the busiest time of the year. I would have loved to go to CHA in Legas, but there is just NO way I am getting off work with a due date on 1/29, 1/31 and 2/9!!! So I am a little sad, but I have been talking to my friend Natasha/tasha and we are planning on going to Chicago in the summer! Can't wait, - something to look forward too :)Chin up - let's get this budget done and turned in ~smile!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey syb...this is mari from sa just dropping by to say hi and i love your stuff. come on over and visit my blog just to say hi. toodles!