Thursday, January 26, 2006

Disaster area :)

... ok, guess what I am referring to? Well, if you are a scrappers, it's not hard to guess the correct answer! Yes, my scrapping room or should I say my DISASTER area!! I should probably post a sign outside with a warning not to open the door! It seriously looks like a hurrican has hit home - stuff literally everywhere. I admit, I am NOT a clean scrapper. If I want to be creative, stuff has to fly left and right while working on projects. I try to clean up afterwards, but if I have too meet some deadline and I am tired, I may just close the door and leave the disaster till my next visit.
Well, it's gone out of hand - truly! Trust me! Hubby and I have agreed to rent a dumpster (NO WORRIES!!!, I am not going to go crazy and throw everything away) next weekend and get to work. I am trying to be good and make a pile for donation, a pile for a possible yard sale with my friends Ang and Margarita (something we decided on last week while doing the scrapping swapp at SB Oasis), a pile to be re-organized and a pile for the dumpster! I AM SERIOUS!!! I need to clean so bad. I am dreaming of an organized sb room, clean, uncluttered. I still know pretty much where I have what (which is a surprise in itself), but I just want it too look pretty too.
Like food - they eye eats too, right!
And NO, I will not post a photo of what it looks like right now (not sure if my camera lense would survive the disaster area), but I might just post a photo once I am done - Before and After so to say. Wish me luck!!!! ... and if you wonder about the timing LOL, just in time to make room for the new stuff! <---- Addictive scrapper talking :)
Have a good week everyone! To my friends at CHA - ENJOY!!!! (I so wish I could be there too, but hopefully next time), and while you are showing pretty new goodies, I am wading through my stuff that warrants a truly addicted sb personality :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

syb, i could probably top you with my disaster area. i haven't been able to scrap all week because of it. a cluttered space gives me a cluttered mind!