Saturday, January 14, 2006

I have been tagged

I have been tagged by Nas and by
Megan

Four movies you would watch over and over again (in no real order):
Pretty in pink
The Notebook
Born Identity
Sissy

Four places you have lived:
Stuttgart - Germany (born and raised)
Nuernberg - Germany
France (Paris and Tours)
USA (San Diego as Exchange Student and Los Angeles)

Four T.V. shows you love to watch:
The shield
House
Alias
24

Four places you have been on vacation:
London
Spain
Italy
Ibiza

Four web-sites I visit daily:
Scrapsahoy.com
Several blogs
Yahoo Groups
My inbox :)

Four of my favorite foods:
Mexican burritos
Chicken noodle soup
Coldstone icecream
Turkey & ham sandwich

Four places I’d rather be right now:
in my scrapping room :)
Hawai
In Germany with my family
in front of the fireplace with a good book or magazine

Bloggers I'm tagging:
Martha, Tonya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY!! Gosh you made me think of so many other movies I could watch over and over.