Sunday, January 22, 2006

Trading in old for new...

Went to Scrapbook Oasis with Ang and Margarita yesterday to participate in a scrapbook supplies sale. The owners of the store rented out tables in the back where everone who "reserved" a table was able to sell any scrapbook or stamping supplies to customers. For all your sold items you got store credit. Our table (although way too small for all the stuff we had (I think we all should have reserved our own table as we had so much stuff)) made out like bandits LOL. I think combined we sold stuff worth a few hundred dollars. After dinner we went back and shopped in the store and were able to use our store credit = so basically trading old for new stuff!!! It was such a blast and it felt so good to get rid of some items that I just knew I wouldn't use anymore. ... and best of all I ended up with some fun new stuff I can hardly wait to play with!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooh that sounds awesome! sounds like a great plan to get rid of stuff!

Anonymous said...

we had one of those at PTM several weeks ago,and it was a huge success.
But next time you should ask ME before getting rid of your old stuff :-)Glad to hear you got lots of new stuff,too!
Lots of love,

Assi

yezenia said...

Man, wish I'd known about this. I'm in the process of claning out my craft closet and could have made a few bucks. So what goodies did you get with your credit?