Saturday, February 11, 2006

PLEDGE

Dear UPS man:
* please, please, please DO NOT attempt to miss our house today
* do stop, open that door, get out of your truck and ring my door bell
* it's really important that I DO get this delivery TODAY!!!!! (to be honest I was hoping you would give me a visit already yesterday)
* SO please, do not let me down!!
* I will promise, you will be greated with a happy, smiling face
* ... and if its the package I have been waiting for so desperately to start working on my next assignments, I might just make your day by telling you how much I appreciate you stopping by, and how much you saved my day.
* I have not yet given up hope on you (but hey, it's 4:11 p.m. already) - I am sure you want to get done with your day too, so hit that gas peddle!
* Trust me, if the cops know important this one is, he will not give you a ticket.
------------------------->>>> So please, please, please, listen to my prayers!!!!

1 comment:

yezenia said...

Oh Syb, I'll pray with you!