Tuesday, February 28, 2006

My new pride & joy

Wanna see my new pride and joy? Lookie, lookie below:



I still can not believe it, but we changed our cellphone plans and I got this new little baby! HOT Techno stuff, let me tell you!
* Phone (ok, nothing new here)
* PDA (yeah... not more looking for my calendar, forgetting birthdays and all that good stuff... sends me reminders ufz!!)
* INTERNET connection (yes, flipping awesome, huh! I can check my email at lunch time and don't have to fret jumping on that corporate internet :) Definitely A BIG PLUS!!!)
* Email (I can read and respond and I have a fold out keyboard - ok, maybe not as good as the real stuff, but for on the road - FABULOUS. Totally digging it.)
* Games, movies, music options... still learning how to use half of it! But I am getting there.

So definitely a reason I haven't updated my blog LOL. Been too busy figuring this little baby out! ... and still working on assignments. Just shipped off another load to QuicKutz and working on more goodies. Also finished 2 projects for Scrapsahoy - tomorrow is the reveal of our new destination and I betcha, all the projects will be eye candy - not necessarily mine as I just cranked them out tonight. Last minute, I know, I know. I am such a procastinator lately! I used to be so good, organized, ahead of schedule, but for some reason that has changed... Well, maybe with the help of my new little friend and friendly reminder beeps I will get back into the swing of things and have everything nicely planned and organized.
WE SHALL SEE :)

* Also had my 5 years service award today. After 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 years (you get the picture) employees are presented with a service award and a gift while being praised by their boss in front of all these people. Yes, I got the praises too and it went down like butter, but (and she had warned me), she had to embarrise me too and tell a joke about our little language barrier at the beginning (in month 1). I survived (as you can see), probably turned bright red (not sure, but wouldn't be surprised) and got a nice little silver braclet with a charm that has the City logo on it. ... and just if you wonder and start adding up those years. Yes, I have been there over 6 years :)

Thats all for now... need to spend some tender loving care with my baby - and if I say baby, I mean my new cellphone wonder as hubby is at school :)
Hugs, Syb

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooooooh sooooooo cool!!!! I have been checking those out too!!!! That's awesome!!! Have fun with your new toy!

Juls said...

What a cool phone. I might need a new combo one too soon and that one looks awesome. Have fun with it!

Anonymous said...

are you telling me you're not with T-Mobile anymore? Say it ain't so! I know we haven't been talking too much lately,but it is so comforting to know that you are just a ( free,LOL ) phone call away!!
Did your cell phone number also change?

Hugs!

Assi

Anonymous said...

very kewl!

_Kine said...

That looks like a neat phone! Does it have a camera? I've been using the camera on my phone way more than I thought I would. I don't always carry my camera with me, but I *always* have my phone with me.
Looking forward to see you in 2 (!!!!!) weeks! Time goes by so quickly :)

Anonymous said...

you are cracking me up about your new baby. I would say that it would be tough to get something done at work with that thing in your purse! holy cow! it is amazing! Can you watch "sinking" on it? :D