Friday, February 17, 2006

Random thoughts...

* kinda been lost in my scrapbook studio these past few days/evenings- trying to get all my QK assignments done and out of the door :)
* got a lovely package from my mom (gotta love those pampering care packages): It had a whole bunch of photos from my childhood and teenager years (what a blast to the past) in it and a few cool presents that made me feel the LOVE!
* got this hilarious video clip from my dear friend Natasha Roe yesterday. Girl, you so made my day. I think I haven't laughed this hard in ages... and I nearly dropped of the chair. I wish I could somehow attach it to my blog, but I am just too dang techno incompetent :) So if you want me to forward it you, please email me (calnbg@sbcglobal.net). It's from Berlitz and basically about language barriers. I forwarded it to my boss and told her if we ever have a language barrier like that not to be too harsh on me... she nearly cried from laughing!!
* will be helping a friend out at the SB Expo in OC tomorrow afternoon with Ang, Margarita and Inken. We decided to leave early and take a little peak in the morning and do some serious or not so serious damage... I am still cured from my major decluttering last weekend... I couldn't believe all the stuff I had accumulated over the years.. almost felt like I had a cadillac parked in my sb room.. and just looking at the paper stacks... as if I ever could use ever single sheet... wont happen.. so hopefully that will be a reminder to think again before buying!
* feeling satisfied to look at the projects that are all lined up on the floor next to me... I have been creating my heart out and I love the peace I feel when I am all away in my little sb world
* Jer and I spent a nice, quite Valentinsday... I got beautiful flowers with a balloon (gotta love this man) and we went out for a nice dinner - I am one lucky gal to have this guy on my side! I can be MYSELF and he loves me just for that!!! He is my best friend and soul mate! Sometimes I dont even have to put in words how I feel and tell him what I need.. he is right there! HUGS my dear!!!! I love you from the bottom of my heart!
* OK gotta go back to finishing up those piles of laundry and some sb assignments.
Have a fabulous weekends!!!! And don't do anything I wouldn't do ;)

1 comment:

Faye said...

Can't wait to see the new QK assingments. Nothing beats a parcel from your Mum that is for sure.