Saturday, December 10, 2005

Man, there is nothing better than scraptherapy

I finally was able to scrap again after nearly 3 weeks. It felt so amazing to sit down and to let it all out. To sit and create, to chat with my friend and to enjoy life. I met with Inken yesterday and after we did a little LSS field trip we went over to her house and scrapped all day till 1:30 a.m. It was a blast. At around 8 p.m. we moved the table in the living room and watched "Maedles vom Immenhof" and "Sissy" our all time favorite German movies. There is nothing better than having a friend who speaks your native languge, who shares your customs and your little memories from growing up :) So glad that I met Inken 1 1/2 years ago. I could not imagine my life without her anymore.
I will be uploading a few layout to my gallery on Monday. I am so excited... I got some xmas stuff and projects done and 4 layouts. So stop by if you have some time.
HUGS!
I am off to go see xmas lights with Jer in the neighborhood. We have this little tradition going that we do a driving tour each December. We get coffee, and see the lights at Griffith Park and than the candy cane lane in Pasadena. It's fantastic and truely brings us in the xmas spirit. ... and OUR TREE IS UP!!! Jer put it up on Thursday on his day off. I came home and it looked so nice and festive in the living room. Just gotta love xmas...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

scrapping and christmas! The two most fun things ever. lol and scrap therapy can be the best therapy...dont know if it is the cheapest though. lol