Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Update...

Feeling soooo much better. The acupuncture seems to help.
On a scale from 1 to 10, I felt a 10 last week and now I am down to a 5. I am slowly getting there... trying to be as good, as careful as possible.

Wrapped up our Mid Year budget today and it feels so darn good to know that I was able to go into work and not let my team down. We have one more meeting tomorrow morning to fine tune things and to give the doc some tender loving care, but that should be it. I am proud to say that I went in the office under pain but was able to get the work load done and accomplished. Feels good :)

And I am having a little scrapping planned for Friday. I am so excited. I haven't been able to really sit and scrap for nearly 3 weeks now and I am so darn excited to finally not only look at my stack but to play around a little bit. Keeping my fingers crossed that I am up to speed on Friday and that the pain level is continuing to go down. :)

Hugs!

No comments: