Sunday, December 11, 2005

Our Trip to Grifftith Park Holiday Light Festival

Jer and I went to see the Xmas Lights at Griffith Park yesterday evening. It was the 10th Annual Holida Light Festival and since we were married in 1998, we haven't missed one year. It's our little tradition to get coffee, to drive one night before xmas to Glendale to see the lights and to see festive holiday decorations in the neighborhood. Love listening to christmas music and looking at lights. It completely brings you in the spirit...
After a 30 min. wait I noticed that my camera battery was low. Darnit. Stuff like that always happens to me. I need to be better prepared. Nevertheless, I was lucky and the battery lasted for all the pictures I wanted to take.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a fun tradition!!
how did you get your photos to turn out so well at night? did you use your tripod?

Sybille, Jeremy & Dylan Moen said...

Hi Tasha - I used my 50 mm 1.8 lense and had the setting at the fasted shutterspeed I could get with the 1.8 aperture (since we were in the car and I wasn't able to use a tripod).