Wednesday, June 15, 2005

10 Things that make me happy right now!

1.) A little time in front of the PC all to myself right now
2.) Diet coke in front of me (I guess, I am not high maintenance LOL)
3.) Getting ready to do a fun little layout once I am done here
4.) Only 2 more days off work and the weekend is here
5.) The kitchen is moving along great... can't wait to see the finished product
6.) I was able to spend some time with Ang yesterday. We had coffee and went to Maggianos for dinner.
7.) Inken will be back in town on Friday - FINALLY (I miss you girlfriend, can't wait to have you back home)
8.) Listening to Launchcast plus while typing... wow, my feet are moving along and my fingers are literally dancing on the keyboard.
9.) Hubby should be home shortly YEAH
10.) Finally talking to mom and dad again this weekend. Missed their voices last weekend since they were in Berlin!

More soon... for now I am grabbing my diet coke and relocating to the scrapping desk.

No comments: