Friday, June 10, 2005

Decisions/Decisions - I am so torn!

OK, I have been peaking at the photo ipod for some time now. Each time I go to Best Buy or to the Apple store I am literally drooling all over it. I have create a wishlist of music that I want to download once I "bring my baby" home. Only a few more weeks... waiting for that sickleave cash out that should be coming sometime in July. Only a few more weeks!

!!!!!
BloggerBot Posted by Hello


On another note... we need to get a laptop. DH is fed up with me occupying the PC 24/7 leaving him stranded. So we decided it was time to get a laptop so we both can work/play at the same time. I am a little torn right now... I have always wanted an apple! Not sure why... maybe because it just looks so darn cute! Torn if we really should buy an apple or if it would be wiser to purchase a regular laptop mostly because I could use all my existing programs. Argh, I am not good in taking decisions like this! I am afraid I am taking the wrong decision
1) if I purchase the apple G4 - I would need to purchase the office program again. Yikes! Would all my other programs work? What if there is something I am missing by being blinded with the cute little shape and color?
2) if I purchase a dell/hp/or other brand - Will I regret once again that I didn't go for that apple I have been peaking at forever now?


BloggerBot

I am torn

No comments: