Sunday, June 12, 2005

My hubby is simply the BEST!!!

I feel so unbelievable blessed! Jer went to the laundrymate (due to construction) and grocery shopping by himself to give me some time to clean the scrapping room. HOW SWEET IS THAT!!!! I feel so spoiled and lucky to have him! What a keeper!
The scrapping room looked like a bomb had hit! Stuff everywhere! I felt like I wasn't able to create anything until I would do a little clean sweep.


BloggerBot

I removed the crop'n style table since it was not very durable and moved 3 of the crop'n style cube together! Looks much better than before :) We got that cute little white stool at Target the other day and it is perfect for the plano! Just the right hight! They had the cutest shabby chic furniture ... in white/pink!


BloggerBot

Now I just need to get a better worktable and do something with the blank walls. I have some ideas... Will post more about them later :) ... time to spend some quality time with DEAR HUBBY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you sweet heart,your the best,dh

Martha Bravo said...

I love your scrap room Syb, you need to invite me over to dinner and scrap!