Sunday, June 19, 2005

All about me: A-Z

I have seen this at several other blogs and love the idea about doing a list from A-Z. So here it goes. Thanks for the inspiration to all the bloggers who inspired me :)

A: Addicted to coffee!
B: Books - I love sitting down, wrapped in a blanket, reading a story that entirely let's me forget time and place.
C: Cats - we have 2 cats. Tigger and Babybear. I couldn't imagine my life without them!
D: Darling: apparently on of my most frequently used words
E: English is my second language. Although I live in this country for almost 7 years now, I still catch myself making mistakes on a daily basis! Argh!
F: Friends are the biggest treasure one can possess or receive!
G: Germany is my homeland. This is where I was born and raised. I relocated to the USA in 1998.
H: Haehnle: My maiden name.
I: Internet. What a wonderful invention! I remember when I typed my first termpaper for layschool on a typewriter! How times have changed!
J: Jeremy - my sweet and caring husband! You are the very BEST!
K: Krispy Creme - the biggest temptation
L: Los Angeles - our home!
M: Mexican food is my FAVORITE! Yummy!
N: Not on my favorite to do list: cleaning our home, vacuuming.
O: Oprah! What an inspiration!
P: Parents. I am blessed with the BEST parents in the entire world!
Q: Questions, questions, questions! I thought when you hit 30, you pretty much have your life figured out! Guess what WRONG!!! I still have tons of questions and wonder where life will lead me to!
R: Redhead by birth! When I grew up I hated my red hair! It wasn't hip to have red hair in High School and I first started appreciating it when I went to college!
S: Stamp addict. I love stamps. I have an entire collection and can't seem to stop purchasing more :)
T: Travelling. There are so many places I want to go to in my lifetime: Australia, New Zealand, back to London and Paris, Alaska, Hawai!
U: Understanding is the basis for a good relationship
V: Values: be kind, always say thank you, appreciate each and every day
W: Words have a huge impact! Choose your words wisely!
X: XFiles ... can't remember if I ever watched it
Y: Yellow - color of sun, fun and summer
Z: Zodiac sign: sagitarius - Fire!

No comments: