Friday, June 10, 2005

Life is good

LIFE IS GOOD - I had a wonderful, relaxing lunch with Ang at Maggiano's. I got to Scrapbook Safari this morning and they had a 20% sale, I made it to the post office and I spent a little time at Barnes & Nobles flipping through magazines while talking to Assi on the cellphone. Now I am sitting here in front of my computer with a Carmel Frappuchino light next to me. What could be better?
I might be able to get one small layout done before Jer gets home and than off to the movies. Yes, LIFE IS GOOD!
...Now could I just have a few more days off to relax, read, reorganize my scrapping space and have some more fun? (... wishful thinking! Worth a try though :))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Syb,

It was great to talk to you today :-)
I am glad you decided to start a blog,this way I can keep up with what's going on in your life...
Not that I can't do that already through our daily phone conversations ;-)

Luv ya,girl!!

Assi