Saturday, October 08, 2005

Catching up...

Haven't posted since Tuesday. This week has been flying by without me even noticing:
* Physical Therapy on Wednesday. My very first group session. Weird, to have 5 - 7 people in the same room and doing exercises, but hey, if it helps, I really don't mind. The therapist was hilarious! He kept telling us one joke after another and made us laught and not focus on our pain! What a true jewel!
* Had a wonderful laugh therapy that evening while chatting with my friend Tasha! So love these weekly phone calls girlie! Love ya!!!... and you know I am cheering for the D2X LOL!!!!
* Photoclass on Thursday evening! Our teacher is the proud new owner of the 5D - wowzer. The display area in the back is huge compared to the 20D and the good thing has 12 megapixels. He had us all hold and play with the camera for a little bit!
* Date night with dh yesterday. We haven't been to the movies in ages it seems, so we decided to go yesterday evening. I so wanted to see "In your shoes" and although I knew it was a girlie flick, dh agreed to watch it. The first 30 min. were bad and I felt horrible for slepping him in that movie. But after the first 30 min. the story got really interesting and at the end half of the theatre started clapping. I think I sniffed and had tears running down my cheeks a few times in between! A great story about family, relationships and what can go wrong and what it takes to get it right. Very touching!!!
* Waiting for our appliances to be delivered... yeap, today is the day! All we are waiting for after that is the granite countertop and the installation of sinks and faucets. So close... yet so far away :)

No comments: