Sunday, October 30, 2005

Fall backwards

and enjoy an extra hour today!!!! Just gotta love fall for that. Snuggled in bed this morning with nice warm blankets around me and had fun looking at the alarm clock knowing that I got an extra hour!!!!!
*
The kitchen is still a work in progress... but
we ORDERED the granite and hopefully will have it installed sometime next week. Moving along.... rather slow ... If I learned something out of this experience it's patience and gosh, I am truly not the most patient person! But I am getting better (lol), - not much of a choice, huh? I will post updated photos shortly.
*
Monday is Halloween, and I so feel like sneaking a little kid from somewhere to take her/him trick or treating. Times like this I wish my nieces were living closer. I would love to dress them up and wander from house to house and take pics in between (and NO, I will not sneak a kid, just wishing I had one to enjoy the fun of trick or treating with).
*
Enjoy the rest of the weekend and have fun trick or treating!

2 comments:

Editor said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Your Hubby as arranged for the countertops to be installed on 11/2. Love your blog
Jeremy