Friday, October 14, 2005

Finally Friday!!

Finally, finally Friday!!!!!!!!!! I have been looking forward to this days two weeks now. How pathetic, huh? To live from one Friday off to the next... counting days in 2 week increments! Yes, that's me! To be honest I couldn't even imagine working 5 day work weeks every day. The short weekends that I have ever other week don't even seem like "real" weekends anymore! Only the 3 day weekends! Yes, I know I am spoiled!!! That's why we are working 9 hour days every day to have that extra day off and between you and me, I would go for 10 hour days to have every Friday off! ... even better... I would like to have every day off, but don't see that happening anytime soon {or ever}.
*
Today is a day to celebrate:
INKEN is finally coming back from vacation!!!! While she is probably in the airplane dreading the end of her vacation, I am sitting here excited to finally having her back! I missed you girlie!!!! You have no idea how many withdrawals I went through LOL!
*
Getting together with some of my friends to do "girlie stuff" - probably shopping, scrapping, dinner,...
*
Off to play... have a great Friday and a happy weekend!!!

No comments: