Monday, October 03, 2005

I am doing the Happy Dance :)

YES I AM!!!!! You probably wonder what the "heck" has happened to me... to be honest NOTHING LOL!!! But I am still so excited and so proud of my dh Jer! He got a call today from the University of Phoenix where he recently started his 3 year adventure to obtain a bachelor's degree in IT. Well, his guidance counselor called him today and told him that he got so many transfer credits (due to work experience, army, etc.) that his 3 years will be cut in HALF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, in H*A*L*F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooooooo flipping excited that I nearly jumped up to the ceiling!
How cool is it to know that my dh is going to have a bachelor's degree in 1 1/2 years. And since there will be some VA money left NOW since he is only drawing for 1 1/2 instead of 3 years he is thinking of doing the masters program right afterwards!
{and what am I thinking?? LOL, cranking out babies and staying home LOL}. YEAP, ME!!! Well, let's rephrase this a little, - don't want to go overboard... I think baby in singular is totally and completely fine for now. We will see what life will hold in stock for us, but for now I am just too excited and happy for my HUBBY! Knowing that he can get that diploma in 1 1/2 years sounds so sweet and he was so excited when he told me on the phone!!!! So congrats darling! So PROUD of you!!!! ... you are going to hold the paper in your hands before you know it, but until than I am right here to support you every step of it!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

What the CRAP?!!!
I dont even want to know what the previous comment was about. ROTFLMAO!!!

Congrats to JER! That is awesome!
And CONGRATS to you, girl for even thinking about babies. lol!! maybe you just havent thought about labor and delivery yet. lol!! It is worth it! trust me! :)

Sybille, Jeremy & Dylan Moen said...

LOL, Tasha, you crack me up! I swear to god, those weird comments... why do people have to post their "weird" commercial on my blog (argh).
In re: to the labor... they still gotta knock me out, trust me!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the love hunny bear!!! From your hubby
Jeremy

Anonymous said...

Congrats to both of you,that is wonderful news!!

Love,

Assi

Anonymous said...

Hallo ihr beiden,
tolle Neuigkeiten. Meinen herzlichen Glückwunsch. alles liebe Tanja

Martha Bravo said...

WOHOOOO! great news! Congrats Jer! and Syb.... that baby word sounds soooooo good on you!