Saturday, October 01, 2005

RAK from Rusty Pickle and Margo

Oh my words... I am still so VERY TOUCHED!!!!I got a really sweet, special, and unexpected surprise today. I opened our front door and found a stack of papers and goodies from Rusty Pickle. At first, I thought there was some sort of error that these ended up on my doorstep, but my name was clearly identified on the package. Hmmmm, picking my brain... I hadn't ordered anything and hadn't participated in any contests that could warrant these supplies, and the company that sent the goodies was clearly marked as Rusty Pickle. I emailed Jen to see if this was Scraps Ahoy related, but learned that that was not the case. I finally eamiled Margo who is on the Rusty Pickle Design Team and asked her if she knew if there was some sort of error or if she knew what these goodies were for. ... AND I learned that Rusty Pickle had just started a RAK program and that Margo had picked me as her first recipient. Margo darling - THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!! I feel so honored and I am completely in love with all the goodies!!!! A GIGANTIC THANK YOU TO YOU my dear and to Tasha and Lance from Rusty Pickle. YOU SO MADE MY DAY!!!!! I can't wait to start playing and I will be uploading my creations to Scraps Ahoy soon.
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH AGAIN... I "heart" YOU!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Martha Bravo said...

Oh you lucky girl! I can't wait to see what your talented hands do with all that goodies!

Anonymous said...

so glad you had a "pickleicious" day! I *heart* you, too! ;)

Anonymous said...

Syb,that is so cool!! I can't wait to see what you are going to create with all this stuff!
I finally saw your 2 page tea time spread in Paper Trends,and Laurie and I were literally speechless.It is so beautiful! You are just to stinking talented,girl!!!Love ya and miss ya!

Hugs,

Assi

Unknown said...

Take a picture of what you got! I want to see!!! Miss you SYB!!!

Anonymous said...

what a completely cool thing to do! WTG Margo and Rusty pickle!