Tuesday, October 04, 2005

MRI update

... I know it's been a while since I had my MRI done - to be exact a little over a month. ... but I did not get the results until today:
Per MRI I have a SLIPPED DISK! To be honest, I am still in shock. I know the pain was bad, but I never thought it was that serious! ... so continuing to do physical therapy.. and hoping that I won't do the wrong body movement and hurt myself. Based on what the doctor told me, I don't have to have surgery for now, unless the pain comes back and stays persistently. So keeping my fingers crossed that I NEVER have to go through that! I have heard so much bad stuff about back surgery that I will do my hardest to prevent that... off to doing a little research and trying to find out what else I can do to prevent future pain and making wrong movements! If anyone has any suggestions, please leave me a post or send me an email.
Thanks so much in advance for any recommendations!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

DANG GIRL!
A SLIPPED DISK?!! When you clean, you clean! lol wow! no wonder you were in so much pain. Hope you dont have to have surgery either. I say get a maid! lololol

Anonymous said...

Bille,tut mir leid,dass das keine guten news waren mit Deiner slipped disk.Ein Grund mehr,zuhause zu bleiben und nicht zu arbeiten ( kicher ).
Ich fahre von Freitag auf Samstag zu diesem scrapbooking retreat, vielleicht schaffen wir es ja mal, zu telefonieren am Wochenende?
Bussi,

Deine Assi

Anonymous said...

My poor babies back,sniff ,sniff, get better for me.