Sunday, October 30, 2005

Guess what I am looking at...

Yes, I have had my eyes on an ipod for almost a year now. Originally I "hearted" the ipod photo but than apple just came out with the new ipod video 30 gb. And dh surprised me with it last weekend {what a KEEPER}. And yes, Assi, the picture on the bottom really shows what I am seeing on my ipod right now!!!! BONO {just had to download "it's a beautiful day" video by U2} and you can betcha that little baby is playing non stop ;)
After the initial problems, I finally figured out how to get my music on there. Now I just need to figure out a way to get some videos (other than music videos) on this little baby.
It's so slim and light... just loving everything about it. Luckily I read a lot of reviews on the apple site before taking it out of the box... was warned that it scretches really easily, so I left the clear sticker on and have it in a little case for protection.
And yes, it serves as external hard drive too... so I can purchase a photo adapter and have my photos transfered on the ipod when travelling. No more spending $$$ on extra disks. I am in heaven with my little baby. And best of all... after lurking at it for nearly a year, I am feeling as much joy as a kid in a candy store. Now I just need to get a few more songs on there... my little baby only shows about 70 songs... Shhhhh....


2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

congrats on your IPOD! so happy to hear you finally got one!
oh,and thanks for posting that pic of Bono,he is so so so so HOT!!! i bet you are watching that video nonstop,LOL.
can't wait to check out your new stuff on scraps ahpy tomorrow!

later,

hugs,

assi