Tuesday, September 13, 2005

3 more days :) and camera update

Yeap, I knew this was going to happen... no scrapping fever on the weekend but as soon as Monday rolls around I am dreaming in scrapbook supplies... Can't wait for Friday when the girls (Inken, Ang, Margarita and I) will get together to scrapbook, take some pictures and just have fun. I am so craving this day to be here... I am in desperate need of some "girl/fun" therapy. I love having every other Friday off and getting together with my friends to shop, scrapbook, take pics. It's simply the best. --->Keeps me *SANE*

I had my first Monday photo class. I think taking the two classes combined (Monday and Thursday evenings from 6 - 9 p.m.) will really open my eyes to the photo world. We got our first shoting assignment and I can't wait to get out to the park and take some pictures. I had a blast playing around with my new lense (28 - 135 mm) this past weekend and now that I am actually learning how to use all the settings on my camera I am sure a whole new world will be opening up! It's exciting... I finally feel like I am no longer reading chinese when I look at my manual or my photo books but start to understand and grasp the concept. Now I think its practise, practise, practise, that will hopefully one day bring the perfection! Looking forward to the Thursday class... love that it's perfect timing since I am off every other Friday, so I don't have to worry about getting home late and than having to get up at 5 a.m. in order to start work at 6 a.m. It feels so much better to know that I can enjoy the class and sleep in the following day :)

No comments: