Sunday, September 11, 2005

iPod Nano

Oh my word... just when I thought I had made up my mind about what iPod I wanted, Apple came out with something else. GREAT! I really thought I had it all figured out besides the money part, they came out with this little cutie:




The iPod Nano that stores 1,000 songs and is light as a feather. So darn cute! Now if I only knew if the iPod photo is really that great for storing my photos and for storing my music?? Why can decisions never be easy?? Back to reading reviews and figuring this thing out...

Advantages for the iPod photo:
* I can store my photos and if my 1 GB card is full I can download them and keep shooting
* It's cheaper to purchase the iPod photo versus buying an iPod and one or two more 1GB cards

Disadvantage:
* I will always need to take the iPod with me

Big question mark at this time:
* How good is the storage capacity on the iPod photo really???? ... back to reading more about it and trying to figure this out....

No comments: