Friday, September 23, 2005

Fridays are the best

... it's either payday or I am off!!! So every Friday is a good day :)

I met with my parents in law today for lunch. Paul has his radiation sessions around the corner from where I work, so we all decided to meet up for lunch: Paul, Deborah and I. It was so good to see them and I have to say that he is looking fabulous. I am so darn proud of him, proud because he is working so hard on keeping his body in shape and exercising while going through radiation therapy. He is working so hard on staying strong to fight the cancer. He has more sessions through November and I am praying that the cancer is gone by than and that he is given a clean bill of health. We went to Mrs. Winston and had a wonderful time sitting outside, eating, chatting and just enjoying each others company. Unfortunately we all have so much going on in our lives that we don't get to spend too much time together, but after today, I decided that I miss them way too much and that we just have to get together more often and squeeze it in our busy lifes. We decided to meet up again soon and are trying to do weekly lunches together. Love you guys!!!! Hugs and kisses!!! And I am having serious withdrawals already, so let's meet again soon, ok!

No updated kitchen photos yet (sorry guys!) I will upload more pictures tomorrow after they guy has been here and finished the last moldings. He wasn't able to wrap it up on Wednesday so we all decided that it was best for him to come back tomorrow and to wrap it up!

Jer and I are off to Lowe's tonight to set up an appointment for measuring for the countertop and to finally order the appliances. The garage has been so full with all the cabinets that we aren't even able to park our cars inside.. but since the cabinets are finally in the house and installed we have space to order the appliances and have them ready once the countertop is in. So we are off to some shopping and spending some $$ there tonight.

Had my last appointment for physical therapy yesterday. I can't believe how much better I am feeling... I am back to walking without a can, YEAH, and I am only experiencing slight lower back pain, but the pain no longer goes down my leg. I am waiting to hear from my doctor in re: to the results from the MRI, but he is out till Tuesday. I will need to do a few exercise classes to strenghten my belly muscles (non existing at this time) and to build up some back muscles to prevent or trying to prevent too much pain in the future. So in addition to being out of the house on MOnday and Thursday nights for photo classes, I will have back exercise classes on Wednesday evening starting next week for a few weeks. I am a little exhausted, and feel like I have been running around like crazy lately trying to squeeze everything in my schedule, but I guess sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and get it all done...

Our photoclass was fun. We talked about lighting and were in the studio. Next week we have our first fiedl trip to Brand Park and I am looking forward to it. I am more and more at ease with the camera and althought there is still so much to learn I am feeling like I have gained a lot of knowledge in a little time period. I wish we could rent the studio one night to shot, to do make up and clothing and just have a shot... will need to look into it!
We got some fun pictures from one of the guys at class ... he was paparazzing us last week :) So here we go... ENJOY!







HUGS and PEACE everyone!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

OMG Syb it looks like you all had a blast!!! What fun you all are having!