Sunday, September 11, 2005

Not in the scrapping mood????

What's wrong with me? Am I sick? Today is a day to veg and relax and I thought I could throw a little scrapping time in. Oh how I hate it when I have time and absolutely NO desire to scrapbook. I just know that as soon as I am at work tomorrow I am hoping to be home and have unlimited time to dig through my supplies and photos. So why can I not use my time right now? Why am I in this funky mood of moving from the coach to the PC, in between picking up a book and trying to read. Multitasking? Trying to squeeze all these things I want to do during the week into one day I actually have the time to do it? ... and than feeling guilty for wasting my time instead of cleaning the house, or doing something productive! ... so many things on my mind... so many things on my to do list... My mind is racing... from one thing to the next. I feel like as soon as I started something I feel guilty and move on to the next thing just to know that I don't want to do that either! Yikes, how I hate to not be able to make up my mind when I have a few hours to myself. Completely and totally SUCKS!!!!!

No comments: