Friday, September 16, 2005

Getting ready for an exciting day with the girls

... I am so excited... feeling like a kid in the candy store. I sooo love these every other Fridays off that I get to spend with my friends. A whole day... starting in the morning at around 10 a.m. and we usually hang out till late at night. Chatting, shopping, scrapping, laughing, just plain old fun! The best therapy :) I feel so refresh, rejuvenated after an entire day with these girls (Inken, Ang and Margarita) that I am counting from one Friday to the next Friday off... but TODAY is one of the Fridays off and I am just waiting for Inken to get here... than we are off to a little scrapbook shopping and getting creative in the afternoon! Can't wait! It's simple the BEST!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous of you guys!!
Warum kann *ICH* nicht "normale" Freundinnen haben? ( das musste ich jetzt in Englisch schreiben...man weiss ja nie,LOL )I hope you guys have a blast today!

Assi