Thursday, August 04, 2005

7 years and counting...

7 years... WOW! Sometimes it feels like yesterday that we walked down the isle and got married and othertimes it feels like I have known "you" forever!
DH and I had our 7 year anniversary yesterday! It's amazing to think back of the day we got married and of the past 7 years.

* The happy moments we shared and the sad moments that made us stronger
* The things we learned from each other
* How our support for each other has grown
* To know that although we have argues, they are usually about "silly", unimportant stuff in the big scoop of work
* To always know, no matter what, that I can lean on you and shed those tears if I need to
* We have survived some major remodeling projects {and yes, some of them were stressful and hard on our relationship}but we made it through
* I know that no matter what I do, you are always there to support me or to give me your honest opinion and visa versa
* Two stubborn people -who would have thought that we can manage 7 years! That just shows its for eternity!
* Grateful for every day that you are with me and you share your life with me! Your thoughts, your dreams,...
....
Wondering what the future may hold!
* I am hoping for more traveling! I really want to visit all these places we have talked about with you, share the moments and than the memories with no other!
* Wondering if our family will "expand" one day. We are still going back and forth... I think after 7 years it's fear that holds us back? We will see what the future brings?
* Hoping to always have open conversations
* So thrilled for you that you want to go back to school. You know you have 110% support from me!
* more home remodeling and possible stressful situations :)
* Hopefully a long time together for you and I to share our love, our commitment and our dreams! I couldn't imagine anything better than growing old with you!

No comments: