Sunday, August 14, 2005

Little Syb :)

Yes, this is me in Italy on a family vacation about 30 years ago. The title of the layout is "Ice" and there is a story to it.
I have been told over and over again that I was a handful when I was little. Apparently I was throwing a fit every night at the hotel restaurant. {Shame on me}. Each time the first ice cream passed by our table I would start screaming and throwing my dishes on the floor. At the beginning I was successful and the first ice delivered was right to our table! However, after a few days my parents and the restaurant had decided to give me metal dishes {unbreakable} instead. I guess they all got smarter and I learned that throwing a fit doesn't always pay off!


BloggerBot

2 comments:

Jojo* said...

Aawww... What cute pictures! Great work Syb! I hope you still remember me- it's Jojo from Foxy Croppers! Hope you're doing ok!

yezenia said...

Cute pic and LO...so exactly how many dishes did you break?